4017 County Road JJ, Black Earth, WI 53515

Event Permit

Short-Term Amusement and Recreation Events require a permit in the Town of Vermont.

Below is a link to the form that must be completed. submitted to [email protected] and reviewed by the Town of Vermont Board of Supervisors prior to the event.

Event Permit


Share the Post:

Related Posts